Australia Business Visas
IXP Visas is the most secure way to apply for Australia visas. Our government-accredited experts work with you to find your ideal visa while you relax knowing that your case is in the hands of the very best.
Since 1996 we have become the world's largest and most success immigration company with a 98.4% success rate and over 94% of our clients stating they would refer a friend or family member.
We offer everyone who contacts us today a fast, FREE, friendly assessment to offer you peace of mind.
Size does matter when it comes to immigration. Our global network of offices includes our Australian branch with accredited experts to help you with your case. This is vital to providing the support you require in the first few years after arrival and when you need to renew or change your visas. Due to our size and coverage, you can be assured we will be with you every step of the way.
Starting a business in a new country is a big step and is important to get right first time. You need expert Australia immigration legal advice throughout your move - from applying for a visa to dealing with government regulations in your new country. IXP Visas' team will handle each step of your move to give you complete peace of mind.
Eligibility for Australia immigration on a Australian business visas is judged on the business skills of the applicant. There are several qualifying criteria for this visa subclass. These include:
- Age (applicants must be under 45 years old)
- Business experience
The following requirements are needed by visa applicants:
- An applicant must have had a successful business career.
- In two of the last four fiscal years the Australian business visa applicant has had ownership in a qualifying business that has had a turnover of at least AU$300,000.
- Combined business and personal assets have a net value of AUS$250,000, which is available for the running of a business in Australia.
- They must also be available for transfer within two years of the granting of the Australian visa.
- The Australian business visa applicant must also have sufficient assets for settlement and use in Australia.
- The Australian business visa applicant must not have been engaged in a business where the provision of professional, technical or trade services took up more than 50% of their time.
- The Australian business visa applicant must not have been involved in business or investment activities considered unacceptable in Australia.
- The Australian business visa applicant must have notified the appropriate authority of a state or territory of their business history and intentions to develop a business in that state or territory.
- The Australian business visa applicant must have a genuine and realistic commitment to participate, as a substantial owner, in the management of a new or existing business which will benefit Australia.
- The Australian business visa applicant must have demonstrated that there is a need to be temporarily in Australia to conduct business.
IXP Case Studies
How we helped Avi establish a business in Australia
Avi knew he met the requirements for the business visa, but wanted to ensure that it was handled quickly so that he could focus his attention on ensuring the business ran successfully once he arrived in Australia.
"Having been through the process in South Africa and Hong Kong previously, I know this can take time and there's quite a bit of hassel involved in getting the paperwork together and submitting all the proof etc. I wanted to focus on the business side of things since, after all, that's what he visa was for. IXP is run by consummate professionals. Quite simply, they do what they say they will, when they say they will, and get the job done. My consultant was absolutely meticulous about getting all of the necessary proof together, and we heard back sooner than expected. Most definitely worth the fee to make sure that it's done properly."